This program is open to adult swimmers of all levels who are dedicated to improving their fitness and strength. In an atmosphere that promotes physical fitness, personal challenge, teamwork and social camaraderie, Swimming Endurance serves a wide range of a swimmer’s needs with different workouts provided by a professional coach. For more information, contact Coach Liliana Montes at Info@Tri4Kidz.com or call 786-873-1234.
SWIMMING ENDURANCE FOR COMPETITIVE SWIMMERS & TRIATHLETE
*requires a minimum of 4 swimmers
Registration is available at the KBCC Front Desk during operating hours. The following documents are required along with payment to complete the registration process.
- KBCC Adult Registration Form 2021
- Photo ID - acceptable forms of photo ID include a drivers license or passport
- Proof of Residency - The following are acceptable as proof of residency:
- Current utility bill (preferably an FPL bill)
- Current vehicle registration certificate
- Current real property tax bill or deed
- Certificate or letter from the Internal Revenue Service
- Leases are NOT accepted as proof of residency